Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holiday Open House

I'm getting very excited! Only two days left until The Vintage Shoppes Holiday Open House that will take place all weekend long. I think it will be lots of fun especially with the kick-off Friday night , November 13th with a Happy Hour from 6-9pm. Saturday (10-6) and Sunday(11-6) look good too, the weather should be great for a shopping trip with your girlfriends down to Historic Ellicott City, MD. I've already noticed my customers stocking up on gifts for friends and family. I just got a new shipment of funny trash talk notepads and cards that have been very popular, the one that makes me laugh the most says, "I saw my mother today...Thank God she didn't see me". They are also picking out special decorations to add to their collections. From a PINK tree to a new glitter cottage or vintage style santa, there is lots to choose from. The excitment for the Holidays is in the air and the oohs and ahhs over the glitter and glitz make me smile. As usual its "Vintage Chic with a Hip and Funky twist"!

No comments:

Post a Comment