Friday, November 20, 2009







What a crazy week. Many long hours , but worth it all with a very successful Holiday Open House. Friday night Happy Hour was so much fun, that I decided to do it again this Friday night. My friends Jill, Iris and Sueellen came out, but the best surprise (as you can see in this picture)was finding out even baby boys can be fans of The Vintage Shoppes. I have recently started to do decorating services and am really excited to start working next week for a young girl named Sophie. I have already started to put some things together and can't wait to head over to her house to see her bedroom and decide upon our palette. I'll post some pictures as the design comes along. Next I will be gearing up for a Holiday Shop that my friend Dawn is having at her house this weekend. Then Black Friday at the Shop and next Midnight Madness in Ellicott City. That is a fun night. Last year it was 23 degrees outside and the shoppers didn't care. Everyone had a great time. I'm hoping for warmer weather this year because I am considering check out outside under a tent. Yikes...What if it snows??!! That's my thoughts for now. Fill you in soon. Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment