Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome to The Vintage Shoppes of Ellicott City, Maryland!

Welcome to the blog of The Vintage Shoppes of 8198 Main Street, Ellicott City, Maryland. Join owner and Junk Girl extraordinaire Kelli Laine Myers as she blogs about all things vintage, fab and funky in her brick-and-mortar shop in the historic district of EC, her on-line Etsy shop, and her uber-cool crafty and vintage creations.

For more about Ellicott City, visit here, and for a recent feature about The Vintage Shoppes and more, check out this review on Vintage Indie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelli,

    This is Teddi. I was in your awesome shop on July 2 and bought the huge, antique mirror you had in the back corner of the store. I am very happy with it, it looks great in my bedroom. Sharon and I will have to come in again soon to see what new, old things you have. One other thing, after seeing your apron bag, I was inspired and went home and created my own. I'm pretty proud of the results, since I didn't have a pattern and just went with what was in my head! I'll have to bring it by to show you. T

    ReplyDelete